HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please vote for our forum in the KPOP-TOPLIST.. FIRSTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION & CLICK THE BUTTON PROVIDED BELOW. ALSO LET'S SPREAD THE WORD TO INCREASE OUR VOTE!
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR RESET TEAM, UPLOADERS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND MODERATORS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE APPLY SECTION FOR FURTHER INFO'S.
PLEASE STAY ACTIVE. READ THE KPOP INTERNATIONAL FOR THE RULES.
FOR THE NEWBIES, DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY AT NEWBIES SECTION AND MAKE YOUR INTRO FOR US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. SEE YOU AROUND
FOR HIATUS MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE A HIATUS REPORT AT THE “NEWBIES CORNER”. MEMBER CLEAN-UP IS DONE!!

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Empty
PostSubject: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:07 pm

This is a sad story, and I made a big effort to write about it coherently, so don't read if you don't feel like it; nevertheless, although it's the story of an unfortunate child who left the world too soon, her life was filled with love, and I believe it's worth reading about. I truly hate being the bearer of bad news, but this little girl deserves to be remembered.. so much. This story probably explains 2 of Jungsoo's most recent entries.

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. 2rlysyf

Last year, on May 10, Jungsoo played the piano for this beautiful little girl ㅡ if you watch the video at the bottom of this post, and listen to it carefully, you can hear him sing along towards the end. Her name is Son Jaehee, and she was twelve years old at that time. I felt really touched by her story, I wrote on my blog about her a few times, and I kept reading her family's blog for about a year.

When Jaehee was only ten, on the day of her birthday she was diagnosed with a brain tumour. She got surgery twice, and had to go through the strenuous process of chemotherapy (anti-tumour treatment) ten times to get through it. She liked to watch Star King because Kang Hodong made her laugh. She loved singing, but unfortunately she didn't have the strength to do it when she was getting treatment; however, two years after the first diagnosis she started getting better, so she was discharged from the hospital, and was able to release a no-profit single album.

Around December, her health deteriorated and she was hospitalized again. Numerous public figures she met on Star King went to visit her, Kang Hodong went around Christmas. He held her hand, and said he felt her squeeze it a little ㅡ at that time Jaehee couldn't awaken, but one day she had written on a note that she really wanted to see Kang Hodong again.

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Amuxyx

On January 25, Jungsoo was finally able to clear his schedule and visit her ㅡ even if she was still in the same conditions in which Kang Hodong found her. He held her hand, spoke to her, helped her family, brought her big stuffed animals, and gave her a signed Super Junior Happy mini album, on which he wrote that she needed to get up quickly, and sing with him again. Her family was very thankful to him for caring so much about her.

Around March, they let her family bring her home, where she could be in a more comfortable and familiar environment. Her dad's blog entries from the past week are too heartbreaking, and I don't feel like writing about them here, but.. on July 30, Jaehee *** away. Although she no longer is with her parents and little sister, at least she's in a better place now, and will no longer hurt.

I believe that.. somehow.. a small miracle happened when she got better last year. After the first diagnosis was done in 2006, the doctors said she had from three months up to only one year left to live, but she fought for three more years.. she was able to sing again, and meet a lot of great people who showered her with love. Especially, she was able to spend time with her family, who never left her side. So, while this is terribly sad news, although her life was short she accomplished a lot, made one of her dreams come true, and proved everyone that she had great strength.

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. 2qm3dip

Today, her dad wrote a letter to Jungsoo and his fans, and posted it on one of his biggest fansites.
Many Super Junior fans left touching comments on the family's blog when they heard the news last week.

Quote :
I am Son Jaehee's Dad.

I came after sending Jaehee back.
As I couldn't greet you properly.. I will humbly meet you like this.

Leeteuk ssi left really nice memories in Jaehee's mind.

There are numerous remembrances. While preparing for the program Star King ,, Leeteuk ssi came to the hospital later ..
While coming around for a little .. I showed pictures of Leeteuk ssi smiling by Jaehee's side at that time.

It is a memory no one will ever forget.
He's a person who created very special memories and reminiscences for Jaehee.

Thank you so much. I wish that amidst all of the world's words there was one which could truly express my heart.
After sending Jaehee back, I sent a message to Leeteuk ssi.

Not long after came a reply.
I heard from him such a heartfel reply, with words of condolescences ... and he said that Jaehee went to a better place.
You are really a good person. I .. can recognize it in people.
It's true that he's still a child compared to me, but he is a person with a big heart and feelings.
The members of the fanclub who recognize such a good person .. are good people too.
Thank You.
Thank you once more and .. on behalf of Jaehee, on behalf of our family
Words of gratitude now and forever .. will leave with good memories.

We will not forget it.

ps ...while editing the entry I have something else to say ...

This place .. do you know the reason for coming to this place with fans of Leeteuk ssi ?
It's a consolation and it provides me comfort. In the future too, I will be together with all of you, always.

▶️◀️삼가고인의명복을빕니다. 재희야..행복해야해.

The text you see below.. I wrote it after Kang Hodong and Jungsoo went to visit her at the hospital I found it on my blog tonight. It's more detailed compared to what I wrote the other day, since it was hard to remember everything. And this is the blog entry about it, with pictures of Jungsoo, and the gifts he brought her. The "[...]" are for parts that are a bit personal (since it was on my private blog), so I removed them.

Quote :
[...] Last October Jaehee was suddenly re-admitted in the Pediatric Clinical Neuroscience Center, and on one of the few days she was conscious she said the person she wanted to see the most is Kang Hodong. So, before Christmas, Kang Hodong went to visit her, he brought this huge stuffed toy and a microphone (she loves singing) for her, but she was unconscious the entire time. He held her hand and talked to her, he told her that when she went to sing on Star King she gave strength to a lot of other people affected by such terrible illnesses. There's this part that's really touching.. the mom talks to Jaehee and asks her to hold Kang Hodong's hand if she can hear him, and her dad says you can gauge a reaction if you hold her hand. So Kang Hodong holds her hand again (the camera focuses on their hands, and you see how tiny hers is compared to Kang Hodong's), and he says she lightly grabbed onto his hand. His reaction is so sweet.

Her mother says she can hear everything and that just until the other day, before Kang Hodong visited, she would even write to communicate, it was her simple way of communicating in such a difficult situation. One day she only wrote "Kang Hodong", they showed him the paper too. When they started telling more of her and how she's struggling to survive, Kang Hodong shed tears. Before leaving the hospital, he also spent time with other patients, signed for everyone who asked for an autograph, and took pictures with them too. [...]

Jungsoo met Jaehee on May 10, he was a regular on Star King at that time. When she sang a song, he played the piano for her and even softly sang along. It's one of my favourite videos of Super Junior.

Jaehee's family keeps a blog and yesterday they wrote about Jungsoo visiting her. They said Kang Hodong, Seo Youngeun and Jungsoo are truly modest. They wrote well about him, they felt very thankful and saw him as a modest person who has real emotions. I was really hoping he'd go visit, he has a kind heart. There were a lot of guests on that episode, people who are much less busy than Jungsoo, but they didn't go.

He brought two big stuffed toys of Rilakkuma for her and a signed copy of "COOKING? COOKING!" on which he wrote:

"To. Jaehee!! Shake it off quickly and get up so you can sing together with oppa soon!! SJ. Leeteuk"

Unfortunately that day Jaehee didn't open her eyes to see Jungsoo, but she heard his voice. He just stayed there holding her hand and kept talking to her quietly. Her dad wrote "only Jaehee and Leeteuk oppa know the stories he told her........"

Today they wrote on the blog again, they felt a lot of warmth coming from netizens who left encouraging comments. [...]

credits:La'MISS:fairy@sj-world.net

shared:KPOPINTERNATIONAL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haehan15
mrs.park jungsoo
Admin
Admin
mrs.park jungsoo

Location : I live with my triplets & thier husbands: me &teukie, triplet donghae &; donghae, triplet dbsk & dbsk.. ^^

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Wahhh.... it's a sad story, jaehee's so cute smiling with leeteuk.. IT's really a wonderful memory. Thanx a lot for sharing this story & the pics, unnie.
Back to top Go down
http://kattherine018.multiply.com
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 pm

yup it's a touchy story
at least JAEHEE had a chance to be with oppa jungsoo
before she past away
Back to top Go down
mrs.park jungsoo
Admin
Admin
mrs.park jungsoo

Location : I live with my triplets & thier husbands: me &teukie, triplet donghae &; donghae, triplet dbsk & dbsk.. ^^

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:44 pm

donghaesweetwife wrote:
yup it's a touchy story
at least JAEHEE had a chance to be with oppa jungsoo
before she past away

yeah.. Well, i envy her.. ^^ so sad that she has past away.. :(
Back to top Go down
http://kattherine018.multiply.com
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm

but now oppa is happy..
i wish he will not be emo anymore..
LMAO
Back to top Go down
ila_HuMaiRa
Neutron Star
Neutron Star
ila_HuMaiRa

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 pm

this is so sad...may god bless her,..teukie oppa,you're so kind..hoooo,i cant stop crying,..it's so touching...
Back to top Go down
eunhoon
Designer
Designer
eunhoon

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 pm

ok...i read this at sj-world..n it brings tears in my eyes....
leeteuk really love this gurl...
she will R.I.P
Back to top Go down
http://sjlover-aniseunhoon.blogspot.com/
stepvicin
Promoter
Promoter
stepvicin

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 am

leeteuk has a very kind heart i also envy her any way so sad that she passed way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..   [090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[090804/Leeteuk/Story] About Jaehee..
Page 1 of 1