HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please vote for our forum in the KPOP-TOPLIST.. FIRSTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION & CLICK THE BUTTON PROVIDED BELOW. ALSO LET'S SPREAD THE WORD TO INCREASE OUR VOTE!
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR RESET TEAM, UPLOADERS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND MODERATORS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE APPLY SECTION FOR FURTHER INFO'S.
PLEASE STAY ACTIVE. READ THE KPOP INTERNATIONAL FOR THE RULES.
FOR THE NEWBIES, DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY AT NEWBIES SECTION AND MAKE YOUR INTRO FOR US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. SEE YOU AROUND
FOR HIATUS MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE A HIATUS REPORT AT THE “NEWBIES CORNER”. MEMBER CLEAN-UP IS DONE!!

[090816/Zhoumi/UFO] Zhoumi UFO Replies ♥, TOTAL TEN .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

[090816/Zhoumi/UFO] Zhoumi UFO Replies ♥, TOTAL TEN . Empty
PostSubject: [090816/Zhoumi/UFO] Zhoumi UFO Replies ♥, TOTAL TEN .   [090816/Zhoumi/UFO] Zhoumi UFO Replies ♥, TOTAL TEN . Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 am

090816 // ZHOUMI UFO REPLIES ; TOTAL TEN.

( as requested by fampar@sj-world.net )

[FAN] [Zhoumi ^^] Hahaha, our little Mi! Okay, let’s get into the main topic, I forgot to say: you have to come back quickly, we prepared a super duper unmatched, extremely tasty meal… it’s for Master Mi and Master Little Turtle * to eat. Hehe.
[Zhoumi] Aiya~ Is that Guiling Paste ** ? Haha.

[FAN] Ge * , it’s raining really hard here now, and it’s also thundering and lightening, Ge, these three months of vacation were spent pointlessly, I miss my the ones that I love, and of course I miss you guys too, it’s almost the third here (testing date), so geges have to help me and support me.
[Zhoumi] You have to work hard on the third! You can’t be distracted, if you do well, then tell me, I have presents!

[FAN] Mimi Koala~ I miss you so much! When is 2ji ** coming out? Recently, I saw the Oppo Event, you became even handsomer! Ah, I’ve been really busy so I didn’t have time to send you FLY messages, sorry~
[Zhoumi] Haha, I became handsomer? Really? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha~

[FAN] It’s almost the afternoon~ Geges * have to remember to eat lunch~ Zhoumi, don’t be too skinny! Out of all the Geges, you seem to be the skinniest! You can only get more energy if you eat more!
[Zhoumi] Aiya, (everyone) always tells me to eat more, what I’m eating now is not too little…haha.

[FAN] Zhou Mimi, I am watching Full House (Korean drama)! (You) Know how bored I am now! 2ji, I’ve been waiting (for it for) so long that my hair is turning white!
[Zhoumi] Haha, when I was studying in Korean, I watched Full House everyday…it was so fun~

[FAN] Zhoumi Gege, tomorrow (I) have to go to High School Camp, even though I went to camp for Middle School, the weather is too hot now, I hope it can be delayed for a few days, maybe I’m just too lazy, gege.
[Zhoumi] Hahaha, it’s normal. I used to be afraid of camping too haha… If there’s too much sun, then you have to put on more sunscreen!

[FAN] Zhoumi, Zhoumi, Zhoumi, Zhoumi, Zhoumi, Zhoumi, I’m calling you. Gege! Hurry and reply to me! Be careful of your health! I love you!
[Zhoumi] Hahahaha~~ Hello, I love you too, I replied to you obediently, haha.

[FAN] Zhoumi, hurry and come back, I’ve been waiting so long for 2ji for so long that the flowers have all withered away.
[Zhoumi] I’ll come back quickly, just wait a little more~~ Haha.

[FAN] Zhou Mimi, how are the preparations for 2ji going? I miss you, come back quickly.
[Zhoumi] There's only a little bit of preparation left for 2ji. Haha, you have to be good and wait for us to come back~

[FAN] Mimi, the weather in China recently is very bad, I feel terrible with my cold T T, You must be working hard overnight in order to get the preparations for 2ji done. You have to watch your body, don't get sick. We're waiting for a healthy koala gege to come back home.
[Zhoumi] It's been really hot in Korean recently~ The recording is already over~ Now all we have to do is come back and meet everyone.

* nickname for Kyuhyun ♥️
** a type of Chinese herbal jelly ; zhoumi said this because the fan's icon had a picture of guiling paste ^^
* similar to oppa in korean
** ji would be the chinese equivalent of jib

source: Zhoumi BaiduBar | UFOtown.cn
translations credits: moniica@sj-world.net
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haehan15

[090816/Zhoumi/UFO] Zhoumi UFO Replies ♥, TOTAL TEN .
Page 1 of 1