HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please vote for our forum in the KPOP-TOPLIST.. FIRSTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION & CLICK THE BUTTON PROVIDED BELOW. ALSO LET'S SPREAD THE WORD TO INCREASE OUR VOTE!
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR RESET TEAM, UPLOADERS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND MODERATORS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE APPLY SECTION FOR FURTHER INFO'S.
PLEASE STAY ACTIVE. READ THE KPOP INTERNATIONAL FOR THE RULES.
FOR THE NEWBIES, DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY AT NEWBIES SECTION AND MAKE YOUR INTRO FOR US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. SEE YOU AROUND
FOR HIATUS MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE A HIATUS REPORT AT THE “NEWBIES CORNER”. MEMBER CLEAN-UP IS DONE!!

PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eunhoon
Designer
Designer
eunhoon

PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Quote :
On the official 2PM fancafe, leader Jaebeom announced that he will be officially quitting 2PM. JYPE has just confirmed this is true.

This decision was made after his recent Myspace controversy was blown out of proportion. Jaebeom will be leaving Korea today at 6:30pm KST.

Jaebeom posted:

"Hello, I'm 2PM's Jaebeom.

I'm sorry for giving you my last greeting through this letter.
I think it will be hard for me to see you all on stage because of my sorry heart.

I'm really sorry to everyone, and I'm even more sorry to the fans who have shown me love.
From today, I will leave 2PM.

2PM boys, I'm really sorry to the boys and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong as a leader and a hyung and have to leave like this.
However, I hope you will be more cool and charming.

Again, I'm sorry.

Jaebeom"

What Will happen to 2PM?

2PM's Jaebeom recently posted that he will be quitting the group and returning home.

So what's to come of 2PM?

JYP Entertainment stated:

"It seems there will be issues with 2PM's future activities. For now, Jaebeom has stated that he wants to return to American as soon as possible. Because of Jaebeom's controversy, we have not made any decisions on 2PM's future activities."

2PM was supposed to make a comeback in October with their 2nd album, however due to Jaebeom's leave, nothing is certain as of yet. JYPE is still unsure of whether 2PM should be a 6-member group, or if they should recruit a new member. Consequently, JYPE also needs to choose a new leader for 2PM.

CREDITS: ALLKPOP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
no more MR park jaebeom...he already flew back to US.....ToT CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY
Back to top Go down
http://sjlover-aniseunhoon.blogspot.com/
emina20
Promoter
Promoter
emina20

PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:22 pm

i really do not know much about 2pm..but i just feel sad about this incident.. CORNER1 CORNER1
Back to top Go down
lovesj
New Star
New Star

PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am

feel so sad......jaebeom left 2PM......
Back to top Go down
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:23 pm

TEARY EYED TEARY EYED TEARY EYED WAR~KILL WAR~KILL WAR~KILL ALONE ALONE ALONE ALONE1 ALONE1 ALONE1

why JAEBOM yah..
why...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haehan15
HyunJin
HyunJin

PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:02 pm

aww.. how sad! CRY2
Back to top Go down
http://temari17.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm   PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARK JAEBEOM LEAVING 2pm
Page 1 of 1