HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

HELLO
안녕하세요! (Hi.)
잘 지내셨어요? (How are you?)
환영합니다 - to Kpop International Forum! (Welcome!)

만나서 반갑습니다! (Nice to meet you!)
여기가 좋으세요? (Do you like it here?)
Have fun!

-Chanmin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please vote for our forum in the KPOP-TOPLIST.. FIRSTLY READ THE INSTRUCTION & CLICK THE BUTTON PROVIDED BELOW. ALSO LET'S SPREAD THE WORD TO INCREASE OUR VOTE!
ATTENTION: THE FORUM IS LOOKING FOR RESET TEAM, UPLOADERS, DESIGNERS, EDITORS AND MODERATORS. PLEASE LOOK AT THE APPLY SECTION FOR FURTHER INFO'S.
PLEASE STAY ACTIVE. READ THE KPOP INTERNATIONAL FOR THE RULES.
FOR THE NEWBIES, DON'T FORGET TO DROP BY AT NEWBIES SECTION AND MAKE YOUR INTRO FOR US TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU. SEE YOU AROUND
FOR HIATUS MEMBERS, PLEASE MAKE A HIATUS REPORT AT THE “NEWBIES CORNER”. MEMBER CLEAN-UP IS DONE!!

[090403/SJ/INTERVIEW] Super Junior 3rd Album Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ
Admin
Admin
♥ミangel teukie♥ミ

[090403/SJ/INTERVIEW] Super Junior 3rd Album Interview Empty
PostSubject: [090403/SJ/INTERVIEW] Super Junior 3rd Album Interview   [090403/SJ/INTERVIEW] Super Junior 3rd Album Interview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 pm

1.Leeteuk
As Super Junior's leader,were there times that you feel tired?
As the leader,there aren't times that I feel exeptionally tired. As all the members
has been together for a very long time,we can tell what the other member is thinking just by looking at their eyes. Everyone understands each other and we're working well together. All the younger members are also following me well. Despite the age gap,we are like real brothers and we communicate well together like a family. Actually,as the leader,I usually had to say the thank you speech during award ceremonies or during music shows. I had to fight with my tears and wasn't able to say a good thank you speech. There were many regretful experiences like this. Not long ago,'Sorry Sorry' won the first place on Music bank. I can still remember that I was crying while trying hard to finish
my thank you speech. After that,I was doing the encore stage while shedding happy tears.

There were reports saying that you have a white syndrome. The fans were all very curious about this.
Many people were curious about it when our dorm was revealed during a variety show. Although its not really a white syndrome,because I like white too much,I tend to pick white when choosing my clothes or accessories. Its like I have to see white in order to feel comfortable.

2.Eunhyuk
Please introduce the hit song,'Sorry Sorry' and explain about its choreography.
As a popular dance music,'Sorry Sorry' is a song that allows us to show Super Junior's charm. Its easy to remember and sing along even though you've only listened to it once. I hope everyone can enjoy and listen to it happily. Also,the choreography of' Sorry Sorry' comes from a very professional Nick ***. The dance is all about coordinating the different dancesteps of each member and make it look as if it was one. This makes the dance very fine(?) and at the same time,filled with energy. Now,everybody that sees the performance will feel very differently. From the beginning to the end of the song,there will be many changes and movements,please take note of it carefully~~

How will you live 10 years from now? Have you ever thought about it?
Although I can't imagine what will happen 10 years down the road,I might not be a singer anymore. I might just be living actively(?). No matter what,I would already be married ^^

3.Hankyung
What was the toughest while preparing the album?
While preparing the third album,SJ-M was still having activities in China. We had to travel to and fro between China and Korea to prepare the album and this took much of our physical strength. Despite that,the members had lots of enthusiasm for the 3rd album. We also had many suggestions and ideas and we've worked hard to prepare. As we wanted the album to be launched as soon as possible,we really had quite a hard time.

After being in Super Junior,what did you gain and lost? What was the reason(that you've gain/lost)?
After being part of Super Junior,I didn't really lose anything. Although I did lose some personal time but I've gained many things. I feel very thankful for gaining family-like members(it means they are like brothers) and many Asia fans. Regarding these presents(?),I'm still filled with thankfulness.

4.Yesung
As someone who has experience,give the trainees,who has dreams of becoming an idol,some advice?
Firstly before you start,you have to think carefully if becoming an idol is something you really want to do and not something you are going to do just for the fame. You have to prepare to balance the time between school and practices,and you'll have to know it will be really tough as it requires lots of hard work and toleration. If you've prepared for your dream,despite how tired you are at times,never give up and hang in there. Never forget that chances are only for people who works hard and keep working at it!

What do you think are the charm of the 4 the main singers(Ryeowook,Kyuhyun,Sungmin and Yesung)?
About this,Ryeowook has a acapella-kind of voice,Kyuhyun has a dryer-kind of acapella voice,Sungmin has a sweet voice that everyone admires and I have a voice that is a little hoarse. Its not only the 4 of us,every members' voice has a different charm and according to the different personalities,we were apppointed different parts of the song and this shows a new feel to the song.

5.Ryeowook
It seems like all of you had placed a deep amount of determination into the album,what feelings are you going to use to face this determination?
Due to the individual and sub-unit sub-unit activities,I was getting rather busy. I'll face Super Junior's new album with determination like I've just begun again! After meeting everyone again after a long time,I feel excited yet nervous. Everyone gave the 3rd album lots of support and love, I feel really happy.

Which song in the 3rd album do you think is the best? whats the reason?
Actually,all the members had many opinions about this album. To choosing songs and recording it,we've put in lots of hardwork. I feel very satisfied with all the songs so its difficult to choose the best. If I had to choose,besides the hit song,I would have chosen song number 4,"Angela". While recording,the lyrics had been changed several times and the main voice had also been corrected. It carries a rich(?) feeling and listening to it will lift your mood,I really like it.

6.Kyuhyun
The one who joined later. Was it easy to adapt? Was there any difficulties?
Although I've joined at a later date, I was the youngest. The hyungs were very caring, and easy-going, there was nothing difficult to adapt to.

Through the third album, what was your must-achieve goal?
I hope that SJ will get recognized in the music industry. And because members have numerous talents, and being active in variety shows also let people know us, it was getting us much support. But through the album's promotional activities, I would also want to get recognized as a singer with a happy, interesting, handsome and sincere image.

7.Sungmin
Was there any specific countries in Aisa that you want to go for activities?
Other than SJM, who are active in China, there isn't any other countries that we are active in. In fact, we are already very busy with activities in Korea, and sometimes, because of shows in Thailand and Japan, we have to do interviews for them, there was no official activities. Even so, everytime we visit, we got many supports and welcome, and I'm very grateful for that.

As a singer, was there any specific ways to take care of the throat or recieve any specific kind of training?
Before debut, we received many kinds of training; singing, dancing, acting. After debut, we also had to practice singing,as well as,learning other things if we wanted to. As I'm majoring in music in university, I'm able to learn a variety of singing and stage performance, which is great.

8.Kangin
How did you work with the sunbaes of the music industry in preparing for the album?
Yoo Young Seuk sunbae (correct me if im wrong) and Fly To The Sky's Fanny sunbae had participated in the preparation of the third album. Yoo Young Seuk composed "Shining Star" and Fanny wrote the lyrics for "Let's Not". When we're recording the songs, they gave many suggestions, praises and motivations. I'm very grateful to them. I feel that with the sunbaes' songs, our third album is more successful.

As an idol, what was the most difficult issue?
As an idol, there wasn't any difficult issue. Not only was it being loved by teens, but people with the age ranging 30-40 years was also supporting us. At the same time, we are also being recognized and it was as if the prejudices against us are being eliminated. SJ's area of actvivities had expanded since debut, allowing others to see the different sides of SJ. Hearing that we do not have the "air of a star" and related stories, but because there is "idol" which describes us, there isn't any time for tiredness. ^^

9.Shindong
After seeing "Sorry Sorry" performance, you look completely different.
I'm known for my gag image so I was curious at how I am going to let people accept my new image. Fortunately, many said that the change was very smart and handsome, motivating me to work harder. And I had to manage well so as not to gain weight.

As a trainee, what was the most tired and interesting thing?
I'm pretty lucky, my trainee period was shorter than the others. When I entered SM, I was very happy and I found it interesting to be learning new things. The most interesting thing that I remembered was when I just entered SM and I saw DBSK who already debuted. They looked proud infront of friends. (i think it meant modest or something) And they say we're good friends ^^

10.Heechul
Because SNSD is very popular,have you been worried when preparing for the album?
Rather than worried, I was happy. SNSD is my cute and kind little sisters, and I feel that they ought to be popular, since they work very hard. And because I had a feeling that "Gee" will be very popular, and seeing that it is greatly liked by many people, I am very happy.

What do you hate and like most about fans?
Fans were the ones who make us feel grateful for their existence. Caring for us and *** us...I'm very grateful for that. Before the release of the third album, they personally made a mystery poster for us, letting us feel their enthusiasm. Although there isn't any *** that I hate the fans, those who call us at night or those who come to the dorm to disturb are very irritating.

11.Donghae
Which song do you like best in the third album and the reason is?
As "Sorry Sorry" is the main track, I seem to like it more. If I were to choose one that isn't the main track, it would be "Reset". Although I'm satisfied with all the songs in the album, the genre of "Reset" is what I usually listen to. With it's beautiful melody and *** tune, it impressed me a lot.

When are you the most tired as Super Junior?
As Superjunior, there seemed to be no tiredness or stress. While preparing for the new album and stage, we've become very sensitive. While releasing the album, it is very exciting, but I didn't sleep well also. ^^

12.Siwon
As a Superjunior member, when do you envy the other members' talents?
As other members have many talents, looking at how they display their talent makes me envious. Because Leeteuk-hyung is good with talking (&sharp tongue~) and Shindong-hyung can brighten the atmosphere with his quick mind. ^^ In addition to these, I still envy every member and also, there are
much room for improvement.

If fans don't understand and had prejudices against Super Junior?
It isn't prejudice, but Superjunior seems to have a happy image. Although in variety shows, there is an active image ^^ Although the happy image is good, we hope that the third album will clearly show everybody Super Junior's demeanor and music style. Therefore, compared to the joy we've showed on stage, we would rather show everybody the manly side of us. We even put in a lot of efforts in the music, dance cheorography and clothing style. Fortunately, many people have given thumbs up for the change, and we appreciate it a lot.

13.Kibum
When are you most grateful to the members?
I've always felt grateful to the members but I didn't say it out, because I'm not one who can express myself freely. It's the same for now, and last time~ Thank you for understanding me and caring for me.

In ELFSuperjunior (i think they are just referring to SJ),which of the the member do you and the other members trust and approach most?
It's definitely leader Leeteuk-hyung. As there are many members, there will be many different views and opinions on a situation, yet he will accept and regard each with magnanimous and tolerance. He is the best leader!!!

cr;Baidu
Translated by ♥️유진- and (L)@SJ-world.net
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/haehan15

[090403/SJ/INTERVIEW] Super Junior 3rd Album Interview
Page 1 of 1